PO BOX 111
ALEXANDER, NY 14005
ALEXANDER, NY 14005
|Tonawanda Valley Kennel Club|
The Tonawanda Valley Kennel Club started with its first sanctioned and licensed match in 1939. Matches were held in Batavia, Akron, and Lime Rock, NY and have continued for over 70 years. The original mission of the club was to promote the breeding of purebred dogs and to protect and advance their interests; to encourage and hold dog shows, exhibitions and matches, as well as field trials under the rules and regulations of the AKC. The club established its first Constitution and Bylaws in 1941 and has been acknowledged as one of the most historically significant clubs in AKC history.
President: Kathryn Seweryniak (KSeweryniak2@outlook.com)
First Vice President: Dave Connor
Second Vice President: Jackie Gingerich
Secretary: Kathy Zipkin
Treasurer: Carol Weber
AKC Delegate: Ranae Hanson
Board of Directors: (2012-2014) Ron Leight, Doris Beuler, Mary Teeling
Board of Directors: (2013-2015) Nancy Jellison, Kathy Jellison, Merrill Weber
* Welcome to our newest member Natalie Mrzywka and incoming members Terry Johnson
(Shawn & Katelyn)!
TVKC MEETING DATES
3rd Wednesday of each month- meeting @ 7pm
New Members Welcome to Attend & Join Us at Any Time!
* Board Members: January 15 at Richmond Library, Main St, Batavia, NY 14020
* Board Members (6pm): February 19 at Richmond Library, Main St, Batavia, NY 14020
Members meeting (7pm): GUEST SPEAKER- Mary C. Raymond
* March 19 at Richmond Library, Main St, Batavia, NY 14020
* April 16 at Richmond Library, Main St, Batavia, NY 14020
* May 21 at Richmond Library, Main St, Batavia, NY 14020
* June 18 at Richmond Library, Main St, Batavia, NY 14020
* July 17 at Richmond Library, Main St, Batavia, NY 14020
GUEST SPEAKER- Sandra D'Andrea (AKC Western NY Executive Field Representative)
* August 20- no meeting at Library
* Sunday, August 24- Annual Picnic (Noon) & Meeting (2pm)
KIWANIS PARK, West Main St Rd, Batavia, NY 14020
* Wednesday, September 17 at Richmond Library, Main & Ross Sts, Batavia, NY 14020
* Wednesday, October 8 (6pm) at Orleans County Fairground, Albion, NY
* NO MEETING IN DECEMBER- Happy Holidays!
* Wednesday, January 21, 2015 (7pm) at Richmond Library, Main & Ross Sts, Batavia, NY 14020
GUEST PRESENTER: Junior Member- Nicole Mrzywka
Thank you to everyone who attended our
TVKC ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PARTY!
SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 30th, 2014
Red Osier Restaurant
*Our Secret Santas were very generous this year--
we thank you for all your great gifts*
Thank you to the chefs & servers...
Happy Holidays & a Wonderful New Year 2015!
ANNUAL PICNIC PHOTO HIGHLIGHTS
Town of Batavia
Sunday, August 24, 2014
GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING AGENDA
(WEDNESDAY, January 21, 2015)