PO BOX 111
ALEXANDER, NY 14005
ALEXANDER, NY 14005
The Tonawanda Valley Kennel Club started with its first sanctioned and licensed match in 1939. Matches were held in Batavia, Akron, and Lime Rock, NY and have continued for over 70 years. The original mission of the club was to promote the breeding of purebred dogs and to protect and advance their interests; to encourage and hold dog shows, exhibitions and matches, as well as field trials under the rules and regulations of the AKC. The club established its first Constitution and Bylaws in 1941 and has been acknowledged as one of the most historically significant clubs in AKC history.
CONTACT: Kathryn Seweryniak, President
TVKC MEETING DATES
3rd Wednesday of each month- meeting @ 7pm
New Members Welcome to Attend & Join Us at Any Time!
* Wednesday, January 21, 2015 (7pm) at Richmond Library, Main & Ross Sts, Batavia, NY 14020
* Wednesday, February 18 (7pm) at Richmond Library, Main & Ross Sts, Batavia, NY
MEETING CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
* Wednesday, March 18 (7pm) at Richmond Library, Main & Ross Sts, Batavia, NY
* Wednesday, April 15 (7pm) at Richmond Library, Main & Ross Sts, Batavia, NY
* Wednesday, May 20 (7pm) at Richmond Library, Main & Ross Sts, Batavia, NY-- CANCELLED
* Wednesday, June 17 (7pm) at Richmond Library, Main & Ross Sts, Batavia, NY
* Wednesday, July 15 (7pm) at Richmond Library, Main & Ross Sts, Batavia, NY
* Wednesday, August 26- TVKC Match working meeting at (7pm) at Richmond Library,
Main & Ross Sts, Batavia, NY
* Pre-Match Set Up on Friday, October 9th @ 6:00PM at the Orleans County Fairgrounds
* Saturday, October 10 @ 9:30AM- TVKC BOB Match at Orleans County Fairgrounds
* Wednesday, October 21 (7pm) at Richmond Library, Main & Ross Sts, Batavia, NY
* Wednesday, November 18 (7pm) at Richmond Library, Main & Ross Sts, Batavia, NY
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR TOP DOGS!
TONAWANDA VALLEY KENNEL CLUB, INC
AKC Sanctioned B/OB Match Show
Saturday, October 10th, 2015
Orleans County 4-H Fairgrounds
Best Puppy in SWEEPSTAKES: #25 Pug, “KC", 9-12 mo puppy dog
Owner – Bob Banks
5369 Route 98
Java Center, NY 14082
Best Puppy: #24 Golden Retriever, “Ranger”, puppy dog, from 3-6 mo old class
Owner – Shirley Petko
5049 Ridge Rd.
Lockport, NY 14094
Best Adult: #12, Irish Setter, “Laser”, dog
Owner: Matthew Fox
7925 E. Eden Rd
Best Junior Handler: #5, Kaitlyn Johnson, from 11-13 yr class, with her Smooth Collie “Duncan"
7149 Maple St. Rd.
Bosom, NY 14013
KUDOS TO OUR NEW AKC DELEGATE!
We would like to thank Ranae Hanson for her recent years of service as our AKC delegate in addition to all of her other obligations at home, work and with her dogs. Ranae will continue to be an active member of our TVKC Board of Directors for the upcoming year!
Nature's Variety dog food Recall
Received July 26, 2015
You're receiving this email because we care about your dog's health! On July 24th, Nature's Variety frozen dog food issued a recall for select lots due to possible salmonella contamination. Please click the link below for full details. If you have one of the affected lot numbers, immediately discontinue feeding and contact your veterinarian. CountryMax will accept all returns of affected lots, regardless of purchase date, simply bring food into your local store. Please feel free to contact your store with any questions.
Natures Variety Instinct Recall
ANNUAL PICNIC PHOTO HIGHLIGHTS
Town of Batavia
Sunday, August 24, 2014